Thursday

Quick workout. I got a late start to the gym.

3x
10 Front Shoulder Raise
15 decline pushups - feet @ 48"
25 Box jump @ 24"

3x
10 military press @ 2x 10kg (22#)
25 Double Crunch
50 squats

3x
10 (each side) Russian Twists - Unanchored @ 10kg (22#)
10 Shrugs on machine @17-19-20
10 plyoball pushups (Feet on ball+leg tuck)

10 Minutes Elliptical - 170 Calories

My shoulders and chest are really burning. I worked shoulders, back, arms and core + cardio the last 3 days pretty hard.

Friday I may get in an afternoon workout before going to the Lion's game but I'm not counting on it
Saturday is Oktoberfest
Sunday I will aim for an early AM workout before 12 hours of travel (I have to work off the beer sometime).

All in all, I've managed to stay pretty active for having limited time and limited equipment to use. Even on the days I'm not working out, I have managed to do a lot of walking. There was the short span when I stayed in London that walking is all I did - but I walked miles and miles. I feel pretty good that I didn't gain weight, I didn't lose muscle. I'm right about where I was when I left - I don't think I got stronger, but I didn't get weaker.

No comments: