Sunday

Travel day.

I walked about a half mile each way for lunch.

I took the long way to the airport because I had time. I picked up my heavy suitcases and took the tube so I got to tote them down Lancaster Gate Station, around Nottinghill Gate Station, around Earl's Court Station and then into the airport Terminal. Carrying them. Not dragging them. The bags weigh between 30 and 40 lbs a piece.

After getting to the hotel I hit the gym. Finally. There are no weights on the machine, only numbers that don't mean anything in regards to comparing to pounds or kg.

5x
10 Leg extension on 9
10 Lat pull down on 10
10-15-15-20-20 Bench dips
10 Military Press on 6-6-6-6-5
50 crunches

5x
10 Leg curls
10 Flys on 8-8-8-9-9
10 Side box jumps - boxes on both left and right
10 Bench press on 8-8-8-9-9
20 (each side) Bicycle sit ups

Elliptical for 10 minutes - 170 calories

It was good to be back into some sort of gym. It is small with not a lot of equipment and still nowhere to hang my rings.

No comments: